Tuesday 6 September 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge Winner


Hi everyone

How's your week going so far? 
All going to plan I hope with some
lovely crafting time thrown in.

So it is time to announce the latest Challenge winner
24 of you took part and the letter was H


The number generated was 

19

Congratulations Claire!  




So I can send you your prize please email me at 

Mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com

Thank you to everyone who took part.  I really enjoyed seeing
all your projects; there was some lovely work there

Look forward to seeing more next time

Mickie xx




2 comments:

  1. Oooh a lovely surprise and the perfect pick me up after returning to work after my holiday. Thank you 😃

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.