Saturday 9 July 2016

Alice in wonderland meets Inky Fingers!

Jane does such a great job of posting samples and managing the challenge that I have made a bit of a resolution to try and keep our blog followers a bit more in touch with things that are going on with The Craft Barn in general including the lovely class projects and new products.
To starting off  thought I would share with you the Project for Helen Chilton's Inky Fingers class on Wednesday 20th July. 


The project uses our new Papermache HousesDeep Red Rubber stamps and more to create a beautiful piece of art.


Click here if you fancy booking on line and joining us alternatively you can ring me to book on 07958 569279
See you soon
Sandy xx

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful project! If only I lived nearer to you.......... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose moving house would be a bit extreme even for a dedicated crafter lol xx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely project Sandy. We're on holiday then but I will have a look at the class list very soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have a lovely holiday, hopefully we'll see you when you get back

      xx

      Delete
  3. What a lovely project Sandy. We're on holiday then but I will have a look at the class list very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite magical! Helen's so talented...
    I receive the newsletter so I know about the new products but there was no mention of 2 of my favourites new releases: the Imagination Crafts Rice papers and their Art stamps (I know the kittens will be popular but I lost my heart to the Elephants, Cottage, Cow Parsley, Arch bridge and... a few others!
    And if I'm not mistaken Deep Red is a new brand too? Again a few things have gone to my wish list waiting for an increase in budget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous project. I love Alice things and Helen has done an amazing job with this project. Wish I could come on Wednesday 20th but unfortunately got to go to work.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.