Tuesday 1 December 2015

Calendar Challenge - December



Hellooooo,


Oh my goodness it's December already!!

Santa is on his way......but only if you
have been good, well I'm not too sure 
about that!  Maybe he won't be visiting 
me then :-( ha ha.
What have you all got on your Christmas 
wish lists.....lots of crafting goodies?
Let us know, I'd love to see what you are
wishing for this Xmas.

So, here we are finally at our last 
Calendar Challenge for the year.  It
really doesn't seem that long ago that
we were just starting.

I'm sure you want to know what your
final words are for the year......

don't think you will be too surprised.....

Gold and/or Silver and Christmas Trees

See, you knew we were going to say that!

This is what Dawn has been up to....





You have until midnight on December 31st,
as many entries as you like via the link.  If
you can't use the link then please email me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add them for you.
The winner will be picked by Random 
Generator and announced on Sunday
3rd January 2016........eeek that is 
scary. The winner will receive a 
£10 voucher. 
All those of you who have entered 
every month will go forward into the next
part of the challenge.

Oh I nearly forgot, perhaps while you are out 
shopping you can keep your eyes open for a 
dictionary that can be used for next years
Challenge if you want to take part.  
Check out the charity shops,
they are great for suitable secondhand books.

I'll be back tomorrow with the 
winner of our last week's challenge and also
Novembers Calendar Challenge.

See you then,

Jane x





3 comments:

  1. Dawn's page is very nice indeed! Looking forward to creating my own Christmassy page for December :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I also want to see my calendar complete...

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.