Sunday 3 May 2015

Weekly Challenge



Hi everyone,

Hope you are having a great weekend!

It was a busy day in the shop yesterday, with
our three brilliant demonstrators who seemed to be kept 
busy all day!  Not that I had chance to see what they
were up to as I had a busy Lavinia Class.  If any of the lovely 
ladies who were in my class are reading this, I have to tell you, 
I found my missing stamp in the garden haha!!  I must
 have dropped it on my way in clean them but I looked
 everywhere and thought it was gone forever!! 
 So, I'm very happy as I hate losing things.

Anyway, why are we here....oh yes....
the new challenge!
Thank you to everyone who joined in with 
Night and Day
Beautiful entries as always.
  
So what is it to be this time, well last week the DT
were given two words Word Play and I'm going to give 
you one word ....'Words' 
Yes, your main feature has to be words, any words you like
a sentiment, a quote, a greeting, whatever you fancy.
A stamp, die cut words or letters, up to you!
That shouldn't be too difficult, should it?

You have one week, entries via the link which will close 
at midnight on Sunday 10th May.
The winner will be picked by Random Generator and 
announced on Tuesday 12th May.
And as many entries as you like.
A £10 Voucher is up for grabs!

Good luck,

See you soon,

Jane x 




6 comments:

  1. Words don't come easy to me, how can I find a way to make you see..? Will be having this tune in my head all day now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun theme. Thought I'd share my happy hippo card as well. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Jane for this challenge, I have less time to play with you in this moment and also look at all the inspiration by the DT, but I take the opportunity today to join in with a real pleasure! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always lovely to see you here Coco when you are able to join us!
      Jane x

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.