Monday 9 September 2013

Letter O winner and Wall of fame

Hi, 
Ooooop, I guess I forgot to finish this post last week. I had started, I promise.. but did not schedule it. 
When I tell you that everything was going wrong, I was not kidding!! 
(thanks for the lovely messages on Saturday by the way, I'm feeling better now. Still bruised but the pain is gone).

I had a real hard time choosing for the letter O. 
Here's how I proceed: I go and check/comment on all the entries and as I do so, I save my favourites. Then to do this post, I "reduce" the favourites to 5, right? 
Well, this time, my "favourite list" still had 20 entries! that's nearly half of all the entries. 
So I had to go from 20 to 5.... 
Please stop posting such good work each week, it's too hard to choose from. Just kidding :)
Keep it up, loving them all. 

Can't believe that we are in September already, which means that this challenge has been going on for 9 months already! And some of you have been keeping up each and every fortnight! Well done :)

So here's the voucher winner for the letter O. 
6:30 am here... a bit too early for my little human number generator, so I go with the Random one... 


And the winner is.....


Please get in touch and I will send you your voucher ASAP


Now for the Wall of Famers. 
We have newcomers, so I had to feature them today


Christina P from Greece (welcome :))
Lovely interpretation of the word OASIS

Shilpa from India (welcome :)) chose ONION

Carol from Kiwiland did this gorgeous OWL page


 Sara went for OCTOBER
Could have been Oak leaf too ;)



 Val chose ORIGAMI

Well done all of you! Whether you are a Wall of Famer or not. 
Looking forward to seeing your next page. 

For the newcomers, if you want a Wall of Fame logo for your blog, please email me and I will send it ASAP. 


See you soon, 






6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the winners - they are all amazing pages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Izzy for choosing my page in Wall of fame!
    Congrats to all other winners, those are beautiful pages!
    nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done wall of fame and winner marvellous works of art lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to everyone great pages

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations all of you, lovely pages!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.