Thursday 8 August 2013

Patchwork/Collage week - Gio

Hi, 
Back to collage today with Gio and a beautiful Art Journal spread. Gio used a mix of paper, images, stamped images and even lace for her collage, the lace added dimension to her project. 

How about trying something similar on your Art Journal and show us. Post a link in a comment below... 










 I cut out some images from the Kaisercraft - 75 cents: Dime paper. I stamped some images using Kaisercraft clear stamps: Miss Empire plate and Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black on Crafty Individuals White Silk Card - Regency Satin paper and I cut them out.

Before making the background, I studied a composition on the pages. I glued to the pages some magazine torn pages with Pebeo Studio matte gel, I sprayed some Cosmic Misters through The Crafters Workshop templates Eye chart and Harlequin.

I glued all the images stamped and from magazines. I stamped randomly some clocks from the same plate and a script stamp. I added some texture with the Pebeo Studio matte gel and a mask: when dry I lightly brushed the Treasure Gold: Brass.

Gio used
Kaisercraft - 75 cents: Dime 
The Crafters Workshop template - Chickenwire reversed 
The Crafters Workshop template - Eye chart   
The Crafters Workshop template - Harlequin   
The Crafters Workshop template - Circle explosion 
Treasure Gold: Brass  
Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black

See you tomorrow


1 comment:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.